Hair Products,

[REVIEW] Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Monday, July 09, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

We've all had one of those days when we want to skip out on washing our hair, thus comes the dry shampoo. A can of miracle that promises to absorb all the excess oil buildup on you scalp. the Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo promises to absorb any excess oil while creating volume. Let's see how this worked out for me!
BIG VOLUMIZING DRY SHAMPOO Use on dry hair to absorb dirt, excess oil and product build-up. Creates volume, provides UV protection and helps maintain color by lengthening time between washes.

How to use:
Shake can well then hold 6-8 inches away from head. Spray lightly onto scalp, focusing on roots. Leave on for two minutes and brush out excess product.

Key Ingredients:

Zeolite- Absorbs oil, dirt, and product build-up
Sunflower Seed Extract -  Conditioning agent
Fragrance Deodorizes and refreshes the hair

Let's Sum it up!

With the dirt and humidity in Pakistan, I really think that dry shampoos NEED to come out in the market. I do suffer from oily hair which needs washed daily otherwise my hair just gets very flat, so this product sounded ideal for me. I've been trying to wash my hair a bit less often lately because I colored my hair recently. 


The major con that I have heard about dry shampoos is that they all don't suit dark hair, it'll look like you have grey hair. This has been ideal for me and my hair! This will work on the darkest hair and will not leave a speck of color. The only dislike I have about this is that it leaves my hair feeling like I have a mediums strength hairspray on, I'm not a huge fan of stuff hair. I don't apply this all over my scalp because it does leave my hair feeling stiff. If you need a bit a volume with your bangs then this is perfect for that. Oh and the smell, just like hairspray which I didn't prefer. You do a small can of product but since I have been using a small amount (just a spritz) this might last me a few months.

Rating: 4/5

Price: 1,400rs
Availability: Selected Salons in Pakistan

For more information you can check out Sexy Hair Pakistan on their website.


Will you be giving it a go? What's your favourite dry shampoo?

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Ahh I need this in my life right now! Not too sure because of the hairspray feeling though :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use a small amount its not that bad, but its not ideal for an all over scalp product.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a good one! i actually was thinking of getting a good dry shampoo! is this colored?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its completely colorless! Works great for dark hair.

      Delete
  3. I used to use dry shampoo a while back as my hairs pretty oily too but it started to dry it out for dome reason. This however sounds quite good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? Maybe its because of the powder that some dry shampoos have. This one is more of a hairspray texture

      Delete
  4. i love the idea of dry shampoo sprays but dont like the stiff hair part, i hate it in a styling spray as well:/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting!
    - Madame Hot Lips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I am a BIG fan of dry shampoos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need that now. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get this in Lahore?

    ReplyDelete