Love it or Leave it

Love it or Leave it! -- L'oreal, Sleek, MUA

Friday, July 13, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 16 Comments

Hey everyone!

I'm sure you all have noticed a drastic decline in my beauty reviews, as much as I wish I had time nowadays it has been getting a bit tough to write detailed beauty reviews. Sooo my solution is to start a Love it or Leave it beauty edition where I will be giving a brief review on some beauty products that I have been trying out lately. So let's get started

Love it!

The first product that I have been loving lately is the L'oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Natural Brunette. This is a neutral lipstick that is perfect for daytime, it's very moisturizing and have a really good color payoff. The only downside is that it's not long-wearing at all. I still love the color and the product and isn't the packing gorgeous.

Another lip product I love is the MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Hot Lips. The texture of this lip balm is smooth and moisturizing, I love using this throughout the day to keep my lips soft. Once the product wears off your lips continue to feel softer.
Swatches:


Leave it!

By far the most disappointing product for me, the Sleek Twist up Eye Pencil in Midnight. It's greasy, it doesn't set at all. I wore this for one day and it creased all over my eyes. If you have oily lids then this is going to be a nightmare for you!

I call this my touch up powder, the MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 2 doesn't do anything for my oily skin. I wear this in the morning and the oil around my t-zone just eats up the product in about an hour, I do use this just for touching up my makeup which works okay for that purpose. The packaging is tiny so it's nice to carry it around and only for 200Rs you can't expect much from the product. 

So I hope you all found this post helpful! Let me know if you would like to see more let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. Loved the idea of the post, brief and still very helpful. I have to try MUA lip balm. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have to try the MUA lip balm! I'm glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  2. Oh i was about to order the mua powder! Sucks tht it doenst work. thanks for the headsup! Love the mini reivews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it! The MUA powder might work for people with normal skin.

      Delete
  3. I ordered mua lip balm last night...waiting anxiously :). Great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too... was checking on these pressed powders,the only thing that put me off was the shade numbering, I find cosmetics with pretty names more attractive,lol....
    Any suggestions for good eye pencils for oily eyelids???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, i like shade names as well...especially when it mentions the color! Try out the Revlon ColorStay Auto Liner if you can, or the Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner. The Essence one is really inexpensive!

      Delete
  5. I am a fan of L'Oreal lipsticks...MUA lip balm looks great, I really enjoyed this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!
    ..Im going to try the Lip Balm :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice idea of a post! brief and informative:)
    would love to see a swatch of the loreal lippie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice edition to your blog. I love your LOVE products. I did not know MUA lip balm was this amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear a positive review on the MUA lip balm. Love the idea of this post :)
    I'm having a Bath and Body Works Giveaway on my blog, I invite you to enter <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. the lip balm and that lipstick by Loreal look promising.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sidrah
    great post!!May i know do you write blog for others. If u,can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand).we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

    ReplyDelete