events,

L'Oreal Smart Bond at Allenora Annie's Signature Salon

Sunday, July 30, 2017 Sidrah Beauty 0 Comments

Recently I was invited by Ghazia of Allenora Annie's Signature Salon for a fun event with L'Oréal Professionnel Smartbond. A few amazing bloggers and celebs attended the event for a L'Oréal hair transformation. I got the treatment done and here's a peak into the event!
L'Oreal Smart Bond


What is SmartBond?

L'Oréal Professionnel Smartbond is a two-part, in-salon treatment that protects and strengthens hair during the coloring and/or lightening process, and is touted to brighten and soften dyed hair over time, whereas the in-salon (and at-home) Olaplex system rebuilds the damaged disulfide bonds (the stuff that gives your hair elasticity) that are broken during the chemical process.
Hina Khawaja Bayat
 Jinaan Hussain
Jinaan Hussain
The event started with a hair analysis by Ghazia to see what our hair really needed, glossing was offered as well so I went for a color refresh. I went for a copper tone glossing which shows very well in daylight. My hair was first lighten and then went for the glossing which they apply after washing off the lightener. 

After the glossing, the Loreal SmartBond was applied. The treatment made a very noticeable difference in the end result. My hair was blow dried and I was given a beachy-loose wave hair style. 
I absolutely loved the end result! I would suggest this for anyone who's already going in for a color treatment to add this service for softer and manageable hair. What do you think? The treatment is available at most leading salons that offer Loreal treatments. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: