BeautyBar,

Drugstore Makeup Haul from BeautyBar.pk

Sunday, July 30, 2017 Sidrah Beauty 0 Comments

I've been on a makeup mist hunt since I've fallen in love with the MAC Fix+. I've been using it so often that I needed to find something to use on a daily basis. So I picked up a few random items from BeautyBar.pk since they have a huge variety of drugstore products.
BeautyBar.pk Haul Freedom Makeup Rimmel Essence Makeup Revolution
What I Bought:
  • Essence Nail Polish 03 Crew Love Is True Love - Rs.167
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Natural Beige - Rs.635
  • Freedom Professional Studio Priming Water - Rs.680
  • Pro Fix Makeup Fixing Spray - Rs.850

Makeup Revolution products that are know for being dupes of high end makeup. Their Pro Fix Makeup Fixing Spray looked promising when I looked up its reviews. It has a slight scent but works quite well. I haven't tested it out compared to Fix+ yet. 
BeautyBar.pk Haul  Makeup Revolution Fixing spray review
BeautyBar.pk Haul  Makeup Revolution Fixing spray review
I was also intrigued about the Pro Studio Priming Water, I used his once and it definitely preps the skin to give a tacky base before applying foundation. This would be amazing to foil eye shadows.
BeautyBar.pk Haul Freedom Makeup pro priming spray review
BeautyBar.pk Haul Freedom Makeup pro priming spray review
The other 2 items I picked up were the Essence Latex Finish Nail Polish and my second repurchase of my favorite Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. They currently have a few Essence products on sale on the site! It's so hard finding Rimmel in stock so I was very happy to see the entire range easily available on the website.
BeautyBar.pk Haul Rimmel Concealer review
 I love the consistency of the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, it's quite quicker than the Maybeline Fit Me concealer that has been my favorite lately. The color match I prefer the Fit Me since it's quite peachy. The Rimmel one I can use for brighten

I'm eyeing a few Wet N Wild products on their website right now! Visit their website for the best range available. I just wish they offered free shipping!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: