[HAUL] Born Pretty Store False Lashes Set and Brushes

Saturday, March 17, 2012 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

More than a month ago I made a purchase from Born Pretty Store, gotta love friends with PayPal! So I got these a couple of days ago, I hate how long the shipping took but since they offer free shipping I can't really complain. They have a ton of good things in their store so after I made the purchase I found a few other things I really liked but I don't think I can wait so long to get them.
I'm really happy with the things I purchased. I bought the 15 piece brush set for $4.74 here and the false eyelash kit for $5.20 here. I wanted a good eyeliner brush and these are really good! The brushes are soft and not too stiff, most of these will work great for the eyes but the nail brushes I know I won't get much use out of. For the price these are really worth it even if you don't use every brush.
The eyelash set is really great! I wanted to get some really natural looking ones and these are really good, they are not too long and they give a nice fullness to your lashes. 

The only thing I don't like is the box it comes in, its very flimsy and it did mess up a few lashes so I might end up making those into half lashes. The applicator is great for putting glue on the lashes but I prefer using tweezers to actually apply the lashes. With the applicator you can't really see what you are doing. The glue is pretty ok, you do have to apply a thick layer to get it to stick and it does dry fast so you have to be quick in applying your lashes.



Have you purchased anything from Born Pretty Store? Have you tried their lashes? Let me know! 

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul . I just Love your choice <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never bought anything there but I do want to purchase some nail art items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul!! BPS has some great lashes sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know how to use more than half of those nail brushes on my nails haha! Great haul nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post .. i simply love your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lashes are really nice! I def recommend them and also the brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. I used this applicator and its really ridiculous. Lashes looks nice and I think everyone should have an inexpensive brush set to experiment wild nail art when you are afraid of using expensive brushes from your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @sahrish Yea you are right the applicator is really weird, I wish they were thinner. The brushes are great for detailed eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same brush set but i use it rarely on nails... but using two of them as eyeliner brush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to get a nail art set and that's super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey i wnat the brushes set whats the price???

    ReplyDelete
  12. whats the brand name and how can i buy them????

    ReplyDelete