eyes

[EYES] Sunday Lunch using MUA Heaven & Earth Palette

Sunday, November 13, 2011 Sidrah!!!! 13 Comments

Hello everyone!


Today was the Karachi Beauty Bloggers lunch (which Rabeeyah's Blog, Sara Hassan's Blog ,Rakhshan's Blog  and RK's Beauty & Fashion Blog attended) and I wanted to share with you all my eye makeup I did for the day. I wanted to use my MUA Heaven & Earth Palette because its been my go-to product for a very neutral look that is perfect for daytime. I've been using the same combination of shadows ever since I received this palette. I love how the lightest shades of vanilla shows up really opaque!


Products used:

  • MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
  • MUA eXtreme Curl Mascara in Brown Black
  • ELF Waterproof eyeliner in Black
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black (waterline)

I really hope you all enjoyed the look I did! Please leave a comment below!

If you'd like to see swatches of the MUA Palette used you can check it out here.

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. this palette looks great , you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so so so so Pretty!
    www.eianesxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That palette is gorgeous. Going shopping today, will definitely be popping into Superdrug to check out MUA now.

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and simple look. This is my type of every-day eye. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looked gorgeous! Love the look :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. U guys must have had fun :)Thats a pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! You looked really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool combo of colors ..just joined ur blog ..u doin good

    ReplyDelete
  9. your eyes looked smashing even behind the glasses at the lunch1:) good job hun xx

    ReplyDelete