events

Joie Salon & Spa Bloggers Day!

Sunday, November 05, 2017 Sidrah Beauty 36 Comments

There’s nothing more fabulous than a fun spa day with my fellow Pakistan Beauty Society members. With bloggers to amazing makeup artist, we were all invited to experience a day at Joie Salon & Spa to take a glimpse into their services and a little pampering.
Joie Salon & Spa Bloggers Day
Let me start by saying that their cappuccino was AMAZING, if you ever get a chance to visit the salon do not pass up on this cup of delight. 
The décor at Joie Salon & Spa is absolutely elegant, the atmosphere is very calm and soothing with every employee available to assist you. 
The refreshments were just YUM! Loved everything from the sweets to mini sandwiches. 
 Hair wash station
The wall of Essie and OPI Polishes. The choices are endless.

The Manicure + Pedicure
Before starting our manicure and pedicure, we were given a few options to select our choice of homemade scrub exclusive to the salon. There were 5 choices ranging from a Rose to Tropical. I went for the floral scent, these scrubs are VERY unique and smell so fresh and leaves behind a soothing aromatic fragrance.

Everyone needs to pamper themselves once in a while, and Joie gave the best possible experience including their comfortable back massager while you get your service. The manicure and pedicure both were done with precision, my hands and feet have never happier!  The exhilarating foot spa was one of the best I’ve experienced by far! 

A regular pedicure starts at 1,200Rs and goes up to 1,700Rs depending on which scrub and polish you choose. A manicure starts at 900Rs and goes up to 1,200Rs.

Hair Oiling
The next treatment I opted for was the hair oiling, since the weather has been drier than ever my hair needed a little pick me up. The hair oiling is done in the massage room and it's followed up with a back and shoulder massage. The hair oil is all organic and had a vibrant rose scent which felt amazing on the hair and body. The same oil was used in the massage. Priced at only 1,500Rs I'm definitely going to visit the salon again for this treatment!
Massage Room
The hair oiling is followed up with a hair steam to seal in all the moisture. The steam was very calm and relaxing, I loved how my hair felt during this process!
My hair post steam! My hair was washed and blowdried after the steam process. It only took one wash to cleanse away the hair oil, it didn't weight my hair down like most hair oils tend to do so. Even after the hair wash the rose fragrance still lingered on!

Lovelies from Pakistan Beauty Society
Overall the experience was amazing, I can't thank the staff at the salon enough for guiding me on their services. I highly recommend everyone to drop by Joie, their services are endless! Thank you to Pakistan Beauty Society and Team Joie Ayesha and Shamaila for inviting me to such a fabulous experience! 

For more information visit Joie Salon & Spa on Facebook

You Might Also Like

36 comments:

  1. You can also ask your friends and family members where they prefer to have such treatments and why do they prefer that salon over other salons. This will help you to know what to expect from the salon.Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can basically approach them where they go for their hairdo and trim. Beauticians further prompt that while looking for a correct salon, you have to consider people who have same hair surface and type as you have. It encourages you discovering correct spot to get your hair style.
    Best Brazilian wax near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Additionally maintain a strategic distance from perm,Hair stylist shading with changeless colors, also fixing utilizing the hair dryer. In the event that you use hair dryer, hold it at least separation of 30 cm and at normal warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can adjust your mixture accordingly. Play around with the oils, find a mixture that smells good to you and experiment with it. If you added 3 drops of sandalwood and 1 drop of chamomile one time, the next time you might want to try 2 drops of each, instead.

    CBD (cannabidiol) oil for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. The remainder of your body will be secured by a sheet and when you are cold a cover also. 천안마사지 업체

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 경기 출장 마사지

    ReplyDelete
  8. I conceive you have noted some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post.

    good day, your site is really unquie. Anways, i do appreciate your work 출장마사지


    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really good information you're providing just want to add to it by recommending you to the best hair and skin care products provider BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Glownar, DermaJem

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is quite possibly the most significant territories in the spa business. Here are a couple of basic principles to remember: An item guarantee is an exhibition and dependability arrangement among you and the maker. spa day benifits

    ReplyDelete
  12. After school during the 70's, I started working at the Golden Door Spa which, unbeknownst to me at that point, was the top spa in the country.mental illnesses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scruton proposes that living without this more profound insight resembles living in an otherworldly desert. https://advance-esthetic.us/zemits-serums

    ReplyDelete
  14. 이것은 매우 고무적인 기사이다.나는 당신의 훌륭한 업적에 매우 만족합니다.정말 도움이 되는 정보를 넣었구나..마사지

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. get more info about Hougang salon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dove Spa at re-aqua Ormskirk offers a range of spa treatments to cater for your every beauty need. So whether it be a manicures, facial or massage this day spa makes the perfect place to get groomed and gorgeous.spa day benifits

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. affordable styling chairs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. pool supply superstore

    ReplyDelete
  19. When completed, splash a cotton cushion with witch hazel and clean the removed regions. Hydro Facial

    ReplyDelete
  20. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… spa near me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you want more energy, less toxins, more endurance and easier recovery from exercise? Read on. everything you need to know about massage spa center

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. singapore yue yuan spa

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. massagespacenter

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. bay harbor salon

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. best massage singapore

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/electronicbouquetartisan

    ReplyDelete
  27. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... massage service

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. https://penzu.com/p/0bdaafc7

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. https://penzu.com/p/46253b02

    ReplyDelete
  30. So what, we might say. The therapist has to accept many peculiarities with clients, whether it is a massage session or not. 토닥이

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. http://randymari.pages10.com/Benefits-of-a-Massage-Directory-43915175

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sports massage can also help you regain lost range of motion gently and incrementally-unlike forcing your body to do what it once could, which can result in injury recurrence or even worsening. Sports

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://philipmarija.wixsite.com/my-site-1/post/make-an-appointment-at-your-nearest-massage-centre

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. https://nearest-massage-spas-site.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. massage place

    ReplyDelete