Eyebrow,

Must-Have Brow Products!

Monday, September 25, 2017 Sidrah Beauty 0 Comments

Brows should never be underestimated when it comes to a makeup look! I noticed I have never written about my favorite brow products. I don't usually try out anything new for my eyebrows since I've had these in my collection for a while. I always go for a soft, natural brow- shades that are cool medium brown would describe what I love to use. Here are my must-have cant-live-without eyebrow products.
BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio
Shade: Medium

The first product that I've been using non-stop for about a year now is this handy kit from BH, the middle shade is perfect for my medium brow hair. It contains 2 powders and a wax. I usually use the wax on the gaps on my brows but since it's way too dark I try to avoid it. The darkest powder shade works SO well on the eyelids for a minimal makeup look. It blends very smoothly into a subtle eye look.

Price: $6.50USD.
Shop Here
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Shade: Soft Brown

Pretty much the only product WORTH talking about for the brows, the cult classic that is coveted for many reasons. This pomade has been a life changer for me. This stays put! Unlike the wax in the BH trio which tends to move around on the brows, this pomade stays all day for a crisp brow look. The shade Soft Brown is perfect if you want a very subtle natural brow. It can be built up for a darker brow color.

Price: $18USD.
Shop Here
Rimmel Brow This Way Gel
Shade: Dark Brown – 003

To set my brow hair, this adds a little tint while setting them. I love how this doesn't feel stiff or too uncomfortable as some brow gel's tend to do. My only issue is that there is always TOO much product on the spoolie so I have to wipe off quite a bit. This only coats my brow hair, which I have a lot of gaps so this doesn't help fill them in.

Price: 485Rs.
Shop Here


What's your favorite must-have brow product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: