Blush,

Jordana Cosmetics Haul + Swatches

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 Unknown 1 Comments

When a really affordable brand launches in Pakistan, you have to try out most of the top rated products. The first product that I ever tried from Jordana was the Best Lash Extreme Mascara (the cult favorite) and I absolutely love it! When I placed this order the mascara was out of stock but I definitely need to get my hands on it again. I ended up hauling a few of their 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils and a Blush in Blushing Rose.
12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils
I've tried the eyeliner version of this long-lasting formula and I loved it! Very smooth and creamy and dries to a budge-proof formula! The Eyeshadow Pencils come in 8 shades and are very similar to the Milani ones but so much cheaper! Milani and Jordana are made from the same factory in the states so the formula is almost the same. These make a great base for shadows as well as liner for the inner waterline.

  • Endless Emerald is a forest green with a shimmer finish.
  • Prolong Purple is a royal purple with a shimmer finish.
  • Stay-On Black is a pitch black with a matte finish.

Price: 442rs
Endless Emerald, Stay-On Black, Prolong Purple Swatch.
Powder Blush
I've been wanting a plummy rose toned blush for ages, Blushing Rose is now one of my most reached for blushes. Its smooth and very pigmented but is easily blended onto the cheeks. Since I have oily skin most blushes don't last that long on me without a setting spray, this one stays put for a good 6 hours!

Price: 561rs.

Blush in Blushing Rose Swatch
For more information and to purchase Jordana in Pakistan visit their website HERE.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. love Jordana brand makeup! If they are available you have to try the lip liners! They are amazing.. I have a couple reviews on my blog :)

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete