Color Studio Professional,

Mid-Year 2015 Makeup Favorites

Saturday, July 11, 2015 Unknown 6 Comments

My favorites never really change year around, unless I haul a bunch of products that make it into my favorites. But these products are pure gems in my collection! 

Mid-Year Makeup Favorites

Face Products: 

I can not leave the house without wearing a little bit of concealer, the Maybelline Age Rewind in Medium matches my skintone perfectly. I love how this covers without looking cakey or unatural. If you're nc25-30 this will match your skin, I would go with Light next time for a brightening effect. I always use the Color Studio Concealer Brush paired with this concealer, it gives an airbrushed effect!

Since my skin is oil-combination, the Elf Mineral Primer and CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation is my go to! I love wearing this on a day when I will be out all day, for an evening occasion I will add a few drops of Revlon ColorStay for more coverage.

For cheeks, these 2 shimmery products are amazing! Sleek Blush in Rose Gold and Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Golden Lights both have very fine shimmer and really makes the cheeks glow!

Eye Products
During Black Friday back in december, I picked up the Coastal Scents Fall Festival palete and I never looked back. These shadows are soooo smooth, pigmented and buttery, I love using these for a neutral makeup look. I like the pops of rose and olives in this palette too. I can't wear any eyeshadow without the Luscious Angel Eyes Eye Primer, it cancels out any darkness and works really well to get ride of darkness on your eyes. It makes my shadows last all day!

For brow, the ELF Brow Kit in Medium is perfect for everyday to fill in sparse areas, I do have to set this with a powder since the gel is quite creamy. I've been a lash junkie these days, both of these are amazing on my lashes! The Essence I heart Extreme and Jordana Best Lash Extreme give a lot of volume and length while holding a curl so perfectly! For liner, the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil is the perfect black for all day wear. 

Lip Products
I love a good nude, natural lipstick for everyday wear. All of these are perfect shades for medium complexions, these don't wash out your lip color but add the perfect natural lip color. Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Lovecraft is a very warm mauve shade in a matte finish. I got this in the holiday mini lipstick set and this one has been my most reached for! Jordana Matte Lipstick in Terracotta is a coraly nude shade with a matte finish. This doesn't dry out the lips but wear well for quite some hours. Too Faced Melted Nude is very similar to Terracotta but gives a nice satin finish to the lips. Melted Fuschia is my go-to for evening occasions, its a bright bold cool tone pink!



What are some of your favorites that you've been obsessed with lately?!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Beautiful stuff ....This post is a treat for eyes ...mouth watering :)
    I loved all your favorites.Following you Dear. Hope you will follow me back. fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kat Von D lipstick looks awesome. Amazing products:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks.. i am nc 25 n i recently got maybelline fit me concealer in medium,its covering my under eye darkness but not completely.. i want know should i get maybelline age rewind in medium or light? To use it over fit me concealer.. n please review the luscious angle eye primer on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for Light in Age rewind! The medium shade matches my Nc 25 skin so I use it for blemishes, but i don't use it on my under eyes since it doesn't brighten.

      I'll review the eye primer for sure! Its a lovely product.

      Delete
  4. Love your picks.. i am nc 25 n i recently got maybelline fit me concealer in medium,its covering my under eye darkness but not completely.. i want know should i get maybelline age rewind in medium or light? To use it over fit me concealer.. n please review the luscious angle eye primer on your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of these products and best collection of face, lips, eye makeup products, I read your blog really write truly and share the experience Start with taking regular facials. A facial is a complete cycle of deep cleansing, exfoliation, toning, and rehydration. You can also do the facial yourself at home. This will not only save time and money, This article is about top international makeup brands I like this these are available are a local cosmetic shop or we buy beauty products in pakistan through online shopping stores. Showing few pictures of them so that you can easily identify. There are many girls who cannot select a perfect product for their skin tones purchase a cosmetic, first of all, check those ingredients that are used in it.

    ReplyDelete