Lips,

[SWATCH] Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks

Friday, May 09, 2014 Sidrah!!!! 13 Comments


I got into these Wet n' Wild Megalast lipsticks late last year and somehow I ended up collecting quite a few. I've reviewed the first one In the Flesh in detail, I wanted to show you some swatches of the rest I picked up for comparison. 
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick Swatch

  • 905D Smoking Hot Pink- Bright pink with a warm tone (very wearable)
  • 906D Wine Room- Deep, rose-pink with a hint of mauve
  • 908C Sugar Plum Fairy- Deep Berry tone pink
  • 909D Cora-line- Warm coral with a hint of red 
  • 912C In the Fleshrosy-nude, reviewed here
  • 913C Sand Storm- Warm beige-brown
  • 915B Spiked with Rum- Burgundy-brown
  • 965 Cherry Picking- Bright pink that shows up with more red tones on the lips.
All of the shades have amazing pigmentation and are long-wearing. I love how every shade applies just the same with a smooth, matte finish. The swatches were done in just a single swipe.  I purchased some from BeautyJoint and BeautyInABudget

Which ones your favorite?! 

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm crazy for wnw lippies have a bunch n picked two new too order, thanks to ur swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wnw lipsticks...and u have a whole bunch of those :) Nice collection..Am loving coraline, in the flesh and wine room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....pretty shades.....love them...xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uffff breath taking shades... esp.sugar plum fairy, cherry picking wine room all in my wish list
    Following u
    show some.love
    www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing swatches Sidrah, I love these lipsticks. Going to check out Cherry picking next! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing lipsticks! I love Smokin' Hot Pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coral-line and cherry picking...^_^ great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sugar plum fairy is just down right gorgeous! Love the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the review! Just4girls just introduced these and i was wondering if i should get them or not.

    Oh and i'm a new beauty blogger, please like my facebook page, your support would mean a lot. https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have sugar plum fairy which I love. It's so rich and beautiful. Perfect for fall.

    Here's my review of this:
    http://www.jellobeans.com/2014/06/wet-n-wild-mega-last-matte-sugar-plum-fairy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shades. Especially In the Flesh. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete