Essence,

[REVIEW] Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

I'm not a huge mascara junkie but after my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru Emily Noel continuously mentions a mascara in almost every favorites video I had to get it to see what the fuss was about and with a brand like Essence you can't pass up on an affordable price tag! So I gave in and ordered the Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara from Just4Girls. 
Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Application:




Let's Talk About It:
The Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume has a big rubber wand with short and spaced out bristles which is ideal for giving your lashes more volume. The size of the wand is perfect for a really quick application, its not too bulky or large. It easily grabs my lower lashes. 

Application is hardly a task with this mascara since the formula is very buildable. It won't clump your lashes and you can easily comb through them. The formula isn't too wet but it is on the wet side, it doesn't take too long for it to dry but I recommend doing your lower lashes before your upper lashes since it can leave a few dots around your eyelid before it dries.

I really like the formula, it will hold a curl but it won't curl your lashes (if that makes sense). It basically doesn't enhance your curl but it will keep your lashes curled the and flexible. It doesn't give a ton of volume but adds a nice bit of definition. You can add add two or more coats without it clumping and it will add more volume with each coat. 

Overall I like this for a natural everyday mascara. What I really like is that its not difficult to remove which is plus point for me when i wear mascara daily, the one thing I don't like about some mascaras. It isn't waterproof but it also wont smudge on you throughout the day. If your eyes get watery I wont recommend this mascara.

Likes:
-Flexible formula
-Defines 
-No Clumping
-No Flaking
-Holds a Curl

Dislikes
-No Extreme Volume
-Not Waterproof

Rating: 4/5
Availability: Just4Girls.pk
Price: 440rs

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Great photographs though the mascara doesn't do much for you, right??
    ✿✿Amna's Blog✿✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good for the price of it. I don't like waterproof mascaras, so I am definitely trying this one out. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is so cute.. but for some reason i felt the mascara didnt do much to your beautiful lashes.. guess i will give this a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like maybellines great lash mascara, which is almost the same price, i really love it! Yo should check that out too, and its 'washable' too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Nayab nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess this works okayish for the price. Have you tried the Maybelline Waterproof Big Lash mascara? Is this one better?

    Rida xx
    http://madamehotlips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried the Maybelline Great Big lash...this one is far better since it keeps my lashes curled and adds more volume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you been thinking to try out an essence mascara didnt know which one. I will go with this one now. Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also bought this from just4girls and like it. I am using this now a days but what i don't like about it is that it's consistency is very dry ...
    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funky Spunk", fresh and ideally the car's owner, will also do the trick. the best waterproof mascara top coats

    ReplyDelete