Pakistani Beauty Blogger Community Secret Eid Swap!

Thursday, August 15, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 11 Comments

I'm super excited to share with you all my experience with the Pakistani Beauty Blogger Community Secret Eid Swap. I wasn't able to participate in the first secret swap since I wasn't quite sure what to expect but after seeing such a positive response from all the bloggers I didn't want to miss out on the Eid swap! 

The Eid Swap was well planned out and organized, every blogger who participated filled out a form mentioning their skintone-skin type-favorite blush and lipstick shades and wishlist items. The items I received were mentioned on my wishlist so I was happy I got exactly what I wanted. 

As soon as I opened the adorable box and read the letter- I knew it was Sara of Sara Hassan's blog since the hint gave it away! I completely adore how the items were packaged in a neat little box which was hand designed by her. It made me appreciate how pretty it was put together. 

Goodies I received:
-Luscious Velvet Matte Powder in 02
-Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
-Luscious Signature Lipstick in 01 Creamy Peach
-Essence Urban Messages Nail Polish in Nightline

I had a few items on my wishlist for a while and Luscious being one of my favorite brands I wanted to get the Velvet Matte Powder that everyone has been raving about...it's for sure become a favorite of mine. The other items I wanted was the Maybelline Baby Lips and another Luscious Signature Lipstick since I'm obsessed with this line- love both of these products! The last item I got was the Essence Urban Messages Nail Polish in Nightline- it's an absolute lovely dark blue hue! I was looking for a rich navy blue polish and I'm glad my awesome secret swapper Sara got this for me! Thank you SOO Much Sara.

And here's a little peak at what I purchased for Rakshanda at The Fashion Personal!
A huge thank you to Sarah Ali and Rabiyah Tungekar for arranging the Eid Swap. I had such a fun time purchasing these items for my secret swapper and also getting my awesome secret package.

Catch the PBBC on Facebook and Wordpress

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. It was so fun having you in the secret swap this time :) you got some lovely stuff and the thrill of not knowing what you gonna get is so nerve wracking (atleast for me ) hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayie! Glad you enjoyed it. LOVE the things you sent and received x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did get some amazing stuff. Sara has a very good choice I must say
    Amna's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff Sidrah :) Swap was totally enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lot of fun packing the present for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow dats lovely!:) looks like everyone had alot of fun,wish I could participate..

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww the box she designed is so cute and thoughtful, lovely picks! this was fun:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really got a superb treat, amazing thing she design the gift box for you : soo sweettt

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how everyone is happy from the gifts..Lovely selection by sarah... and you sent some awesome stuff to your partner. :)


    Nida's Beauty Bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty stuff , nice pictures

    ReplyDelete