Hair Products,

[REVIEW] Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 7 Comments

A spray to make your hair feel like you've just hit the beach...the Soy Renewal Beach Spray by Sexy Hair is the latest addition to the Healthy Sexy Hair Line. Let's Talk about it!

SOY RENEWAL BEACH SPRAY creates undone texture that looks and feels like you’ve spent a day by the sea. Helps nourish, protect and heal hair damage with the power of Argan oil. Cures winter blues by giving your hair the look and feel of a day at the beach.

HOW TO USE
Spray on damp hair and let dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser for all over texture. Use on dry hair for detailing or to add volume to the roots without having to wet hair.

Let's Talk About It:
The spray is formulated for wavy/curly folks who want a bit of texture to their locks. With my wavy hair, I generally try to comb less to keep the waves in place otherwise they just end up falling straight. The Soy Renewal Beach Spray promises to add a bit of texture and to create soft beach waves. I really like the nozzle of this bottle, it’s easy to spray while it diffuses the product evenly.

The spray adds a bit of stiffness/grittiness similar to hairspray- kinda like spending a day out at the beach and you end up with sandy hair. I’ve tried this on damp hair and it didn’t work out as well as I had hoped, the stiffness felt as if it was weighing down my hair.

The ideal way to use this is on dry hair, flipping your hair upside down and spray the ends while bunching up your hair to create waves. It does add a little bit of volume to the ends of my hair, I didn’t like the effect of it near my roots since it didn’t do much. 

Overall this is ideal for longer/wavy hair if you want to add some texture to your locks, I’m not sure how this would work for straight hair types but this can be used as a light hairspray to hold in any curls. 

Rating: 3.5/5

Availability: Rain tree Spa, Annie’s Signature Salon Alle’nora, Humaa & Zara 
Price: 800Rs


You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. It really feels like you came from the beach with all the sand and itchiness of sand in the hair. Not loving so much. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely does provide a beachy texture to my silky straight hair. However to get that real beachy waves, I need to loosely curl my hair before and use some sort of styling mousse to keep my curls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like i should stay away from it.great review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty good! But i have straight hair, this might not work for me! :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great for beachy waves but I have straight hair so not for me. Great review:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Sexy Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. barber chairs

    ReplyDelete