Haul

Bits n' Things- Random Haul

Thursday, May 16, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 13 Comments


I love a random haul! I visited Saffron and Naheed's recently and picked up a few bits n' things. I initially wanted to visit Saffron to check out their chunky rings but I didn't find anything funky, they had more of those 'sparkly' rings so I settled on a few studs from the jewelry department. 




  • Tiny Stud Earrings (Saffron 60rs)
  • Essence Colour & Go in Chic Reloaded and Grey't to Be Here (Saffron 270rs)
  • Essence 24h Hand Balm (Saffron 155rs)
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion (Saffron 490rs)
  • Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic (Naheed's 975rs)
  • Rimmel Lip Liners in Spice and Tiramasu (Naheed's 375rs) 
 See anything you like?

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. The handcreams sounds YUM! Great picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Essence hand creams are very handy and smell yummy...u should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always spend too much when i go on my random hauls haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I love the sound of your essence hand cream. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiting for your review on palmer's cocoa butter lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaay you got the Apocalips! I'd love to see Essence swatches. The left shade look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palmers coco butter is simply great.Nice haul:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. always love to read ur posts dear nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nail polishes look really good! enjoy your haul:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Palmers cocoa butter lotion is a great pick. Want to see the review and swathes of essence nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  11. im wondering if the hand balm is good.. reviews please :)

    ReplyDelete