Essence,

[REVIEW] Essence 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Balm

Thursday, February 07, 2013 Sidrah!!!! 12 Comments

When the winter season begins, I always need to carry a hand cream with me in my purse during the day. The Essence 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Balm Care cream promises to hydrate and protect during the cold dry season. Let’s see how it worked out for me.

Let's Talk About it:
The Essence hand cream comes in a convenient squeeze bottle perfect to carry around. The product has a very unique subtle scent, I can't really pin-point it but it’s almost like a yogurt/vanilla scent since it contains ingredients of yogurt extract. It’s not a strong scent and it fades after a few minutes of using. The cream has a nice consistency, not too thick or too watery it’s ideal to use often throughout the day. I like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or sticky which matters most to me for a hand cream.

The cream feels really nice on the hands especially if your hands are dry because of the cold weather. It hydrates the hands enough that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue all over the place. The hand cream sinks into the skin after about 10 minutes. If you suffer from very dry hands, I recommend using a larger amount of the cream since it doesn’t have enough moisturizing properties to hydrate the nails and cuticles with a small amount. I did end up reapplying the cream a few times through the day and I didn’t notice any drastic changes but if I end up using a coin size amount the cream will feel more hydrating.

Likes
Inexpensive
Portable packaging
Creamy consistency
Absorbs quick

Dislikes
Not hydrating for cuticles
Not suitable for very dry hands
Need to use a few times for better results

Rating: 3.5/5
Price: 160RS

For more information, you can find Essence Pakistan on Facebook

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. im somebody with very dry skin in winters:/ gues its a no no for me!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price, it seems nice. I don't mind reapplying if it smells nice and absorbs quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this one sounds good.but i dont think it will work for my PYASI skin in winters hehe.great review.Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww sucha bargain ... nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are good ones.I have one of these on my vanity always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear from where did you buy this product???

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. best hand soap

    ReplyDelete